3D animation software for a beginner

DreadfulDi

Hello, fellow experts.
I am looking for 3D animation software for a beginner, something that will allow me to animate 3D model of the human skeleton (giving a certain pose, movement of limbs and head).
hsk.jpg
Many people recommend Blender, but apparently, these are people with great experience in 3D software because Blender seemed to be very difficult to handle. Someday I will be able to do that as well, but right now I am looking for something simpler.

Depending on the requirements, poser or daz would likely be a good option for this although not sure if it supports said skeleton file formats. Poser/Daz might actually have a skeleton in their figures library although it's been years since I used them.

Other than that it's software that can add rigging to the skeleton (blender etc should do that) or painstakingly moving all the limbs by hand.

these are people with great experience in 3D software because Blender seemed to be very difficult to handle.
Thats because 3D design in general isn't something you can pickup in a few days, it will take a fair bit of time.

Back