2008 20" iMac for Sale! - £300

ARRIVALS

Hi guys.

I'm selling my 2008 20" iMac. I originally bought this one brand new for university use. 6 years later I'm still using it and but can finally afford a new one so alas, this one needs a new home! It's still in very good condition, and works brilliantly. It is not coming with a mouse or keyboard. I've had it getting on for 6 years and the original Apple mouse and keyboard broke after a couple of years of use. Since then I've used cheap ones from Asda but not including them in the sale.

It's obviously used and I could easily sell this on Ebay or Gumtree but figured there might be a student or new designer on the forum looking for something to get them through uni.

Here's a few more details.

20" Screen
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
2GB of Memory
Built in Camera
CD/DVD Drive
3 USB Ports
1 Firewire Port
2008 Microsoft Office

I'll give give the whole thing a factory reset so it'll come like new.

Price - £300

I live/work in Bristol so would be looking for it to be picked up. Depending on where you are I may be able to deliver.

If you're interested .. get in touch. Thanks :)

Hi Arrivals, I am thinking of getting a new Mac within the next month or so, I was wondering what Mac you have your eye on? (This will be the first Mac I have personally owned so I'm still learning the ropes)

I've just bought the new 27" widescreen iMac. Although word of warning. I wasn't expecting it to turn up with no disc drive!!!! I've since had to go and buy a portable disc drive to load my Creative Suite on. Now it works like a charm. :thumb:

Can I be a bit nosey and ask how much that set you back? What are it's specs?

I'm interested in a 21.5 inch iMac pretty much maxed out specs for its size (as larger monitor sizes provide higher specs as I'm sure you're aware), and that will set me back just over £1600, although it is possible I may be able to get a discount, in which case I'll end up spending just over £1400.

It cost £1800, so not far off what you're looking to pay. The wide screen is what did it for me, I'm fed up of trying to work on a square 20"screen.

Back