15 cool guides coming up

Mr.Juro

Hi everibody!

Could use some help on this one.
I'm writing some tutorials that will basicaly be free guides for graphic designers for the folowing topics:

• Internet banners
  • Business cards
  • Posters
  • Postcards
  • Greeting cards
  • Outdoor signs
  • Newspaper ads
  • Magazine ads
  • t-shirts and other screenprinting
  • Brochures
  • Illustrated books
  • door hangers
  • magnets
  • door mats
  • calendars

My tutorials are not for speciffic APPZ's like "How to design a web banner in Photoshop". Thx to all those cool people, there are lots of tuts like that on the web. The ones I'm doing are generic and explain important topics like standard sizes, bleed, color spaces, printing techniques and everithing else I can think of that a designer should keep in mind when is asked to design some of these products.

I'm almost done with most of them but I also decided to add some links to cool and usefull stuff. Thats where you guys come in. Please throw me some of your favorite bookmarks on the subject. I think that puting some links to example designs, resources and some HOW-TO's posts will make the tuts even more helpfull. What do you think?

Anything you want to share will help me out and everyone who reaads these tuts in the future.
Personal portfolios, Cool tutorials (even for speciffic software), checklists, FAQs, size charts...

Thx!

We are in the process of writing guides on business cards, and how to use them well

I will email a copy over once its finished - if it'll be of any use?

Back