Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favourite design blogs?

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by SophSoph, Jul 15, 2014.

1. SophSoph

SophSoph New Member

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you guys can recommend some awesome design blogs that I should be reading/following and to ask which are your current favourites? Wanting to expand my current online reading and thought the delightful people of Design Forums would have some top notch recommendations.

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts :)
  2. createmake

createmake New Member

3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

SophSoph likes this.
  4. SophSoph

SophSoph New Member

Awesome! Thanks so much :notworthy:
  5. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Steeph and SophSoph like this.
  6. Steeph

Steeph New Member

Not just design, but for all kind of creatives:
    This one is my favourite, they talk about everything from our business. I learn something everyday...
    SophSoph likes this.
  7. SophSoph

SophSoph New Member

Oooooo - great find!
    Steeph likes this.
  8. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

SophSoph likes this.
  9. New Member

I love smashing magazine , really a great blog with huge visitors and unique information
  10. SophSoph

SophSoph New Member

Thanks guys - think I have more than enough reading material to get through and catch-up on now :lol:
    If you think of anything else, feel free to share :)
  11. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Not really design blogs, more development, but as this is under web design I'll sneak them in:

A List Apart - one of the best development blogs out there, highest quality.
    Design Forums' very own CSSWizardry - Harry Roberts used to frequent here quite often back when I was more active (over 5 years ago now!) and he's one of the leading authorities on CSS.
    That said, CSS-Tricks is the go-to place for CSS. Superb quality and so easy to digest.
    Another vote for Smashing Mag too, probably the best one to follow if you just want one web design blog to follow.
  12. KrinikaJason

KrinikaJason New Member

Recently i did a blog of MAP-IT Inc and it's design is just great i mean you could also look up-to that and feel it exactly.
  13. thanks looking forward for it.
  14. Tarling Design

Tarling Design New Member

15. bonsdes

bonsdes Member

16. Risha Rommi

Risha Rommi New Member