Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know when you suddenly realise you've done something stupid....

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by bigdave, Aug 28, 2012.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

In my quest for budget spot UV I came across print-mate.co.uk.... The prices are good and judging by the residential address, I assumed they are reselling from the continent... hey ho, in for a penny, in for a pound, meets the clients budget so order popped off....

within 12 hours I discovered that this company are in fact reselling for Sense Creative and at this point (and judging by past feedback), I thought I'd just cost myself a couple of hundred!......... BUT!....... bugger me, the cards have come back well ahead of time and print perfect! Compared to the sense creative sample pack that was delivered a few days ago (ordered by Emma, hence how I discovered the connection), I am stunned that the same company could have produced the same work! I can honestly say that had i seen the sample pack before taking a chance and placing the order, I would not have even risked it!

The sample:
    [​IMG]

The order:
    [​IMG]