Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.parkoldesign.com (any opinions)

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Parkol, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Parkol

Parkol Junior Member

I've just finished it and, it's interesting to know what to add or delete or... fix (I mean design, colors). Maybe another images on the front page... Any ideas…

Site is a Russian design agency.

Parkoldesign.com

[​IMG]

2. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

great website, really shows off the style of illustration too. for me it looks great as it is, nice work!

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Lovely work, great use of colour!

4. Romack

Romack Senior Member

I like the look and feel of it, but something just doesn't hit the mark for me.

It's kinda retro, it's kinda 8 bit, it's kinda wierd. And there's a lion.

I don't speak Russian so i'm not sure what the information says, but there's no real... 'sell' - should i call now? who do i contact? where's the latest news? show me your latest project... a tweet... a telephone number, maybe a search.

There's a lot of wasted space, the rotating banners at the top could help show off your work, use the pixel characters around the work maybe in a gallery, do something fun like you have already :)

The look and feel hits home, creativity is lovely, just execute a bit more 'business' and it'll be super.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Although a little hit and miss sometimes, Google Translate gives an idea on the content. I agree with Romack, it's very creative & would probably pick up a lot of backlinks from design gallery sites, but whether it will convert visitors into potential clients could be a bit doubtful at the moment.

6. Parkol

Parkol Junior Member

Thank you I changed the site a little, changed headers and added news section...
    I've bben thinking about critique and delete some of... not real good pics that I think...
    I still doubt about potential clients but... Someone would be interested in that... I hope.
    Well, also I published it on Behance, so if you like it you can push "appreciate that".
    Parkoldesign.com on the Behance Network

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

??????? ???????? - Parkoldesign.com

Thank you...

7. DWildish

DWildish Member

8. Parkol

Parkol Junior Member

Thank you!