• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

www.parkoldesign.com (any opinions)

Parkol

I've just finished it and, it's interesting to know what to add or delete or... fix (I mean design, colors). Maybe another images on the front page... Any ideas…

Site is a Russian design agency.

Parkoldesign.com

Romack

I like the look and feel of it, but something just doesn't hit the mark for me.

It's kinda retro, it's kinda 8 bit, it's kinda wierd. And there's a lion.

I don't speak Russian so i'm not sure what the information says, but there's no real... 'sell' - should i call now? who do i contact? where's the latest news? show me your latest project... a tweet... a telephone number, maybe a search.

There's a lot of wasted space, the rotating banners at the top could help show off your work, use the pixel characters around the work maybe in a gallery, do something fun like you have already :)

The look and feel hits home, creativity is lovely, just execute a bit more 'business' and it'll be super.

Greg

Romack said:
I don't speak Russian so i'm not sure what the information says, but there's no real... 'sell' - should i call now? who do i contact? where's the latest news? show me your latest project... a tweet... a telephone number, maybe a search.
Although a little hit and miss sometimes, Google Translate gives an idea on the content. I agree with Romack, it's very creative & would probably pick up a lot of backlinks from design gallery sites, but whether it will convert visitors into potential clients could be a bit doubtful at the moment.