Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wp paginate...

Discussion in 'Website Coding & Programming Forum:' started by NUGFX, Oct 6, 2012.

1. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

Feel like a noob here, but does anyone no how to get the page paginate to work on wordpress default theme twentyeleven? ive tried almost everything and its not working for me and i dunno why, ive played with the functions.php file added custom php, installed plugins and still nothing, ive never used the default theme before so any help would be great. :D

here is the functions.php code i have changed to get pagenavi working

any thoughts, its probably something small and simple, but i just cant see it. (angry face :E)
  2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

have you set up Menus under Appearance? - or is that not what you're on about? if you mean re-ordering posts the only wany to do it is go in and edit the posted time so if you wanr a certain one to appear first it must have the most recent daye/time
  3. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

i mean paginate as in (example. 5 news posts then a next page to page 2 for the next 5 posts)

ive got it to work hundreds of times in past but on this shitty default wp theme i cant figure it out haha