Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

work crit

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by davewill, Sep 26, 2009.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

hey guys, im new to the designforum and id really appreciate any feeback on my work if any of you have the time. ive just started a blog to showcase it and im slowly uploading stuff as I go.
    thanks
    dave

www.davewilliamsdesigns.blogspot.com/
    ________
    LIVE SEX

2. berry

berry Active Member

Nice blog site and some nice work. ( did i just say that? ...must be the drugs)

3. tim

tim Senior Member

(just a bakcground here dave, he wasnt being that rude, berry just doesnt like giving any compliments to anyone)

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Really like your work Dave, good stuff.
    If Berry gives you the thumbs up it must be good.

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

thanks for the comments everyone, berry: i appreciate that, im updating all the time so id appreciate your comments in the future, tim: thanks for the heads up, makes sense now! typo: thans for taking the time to check my site out, i really do appreciate it

also, i shudda said, i checked out your site and berry: i love the Durham Brass Festivalwork, its awesome, the designs are gorgeous and the way that mailer pulls out to form the brass logo works really well. i had a look at typo's site too, i really like your style, is that something you do full time?
    ________
    Da buddha vaporizers