Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordpress Question

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by jmarcus, May 19, 2009.

1. jmarcus

jmarcus Junior Member

I've tried asking this on the Wordpress forum, but I don't think many topics get answered there...

I'm trying to workout a way to allow users the ability to register a site, and once approved the ability to upload images, content, etc. to the site without any approval from an admin - such that you see from or -- anyone have any suggestions?

2. berry

berry Active Member

Hav'nt got a clue.... I guess you need to wait for a reply from 'harry' or 'Sunburn" and they may best advise you.They will be awake in Uk time 6 hours from now. ( at which point you may well be asleep!) How is Colorado? post a pix and brighten up the thread........
  3. We use a plug in at work, when I get into the office I will look at what we use for that and let you know what the plugins are that you need to use :)
  4. easylancer

easylancer Junior Member

There is a plugin called Register Plus for wordpress maybe that can help you.
  5. Register Plus is the one that we use at work here too (just checked to make 100% sure :)) that does exactly what you want it to do :)