Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordpress Portfolio site builder wanted!

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by davewill, Oct 17, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Hi guys,
    I have recently purchased my first domain name in an effort to get an online portfolio going (and teach myself wordpress at the same time). I have bought the name davewilldesign.com and found a basic free wordpress template that I like.

The problem is that I have no wordpress knowledge (and very little web knowledge at all) and the purchasing of the domain name has coincided with a number of massive projects happening in my day job. This has meant that I have ended up working late nights and weekends for the past month and Im starting to wonder if Ill ever get around to sorting out my site.

I want to know how much one of you wonderful web guys would charge to put my site together. I would supply the template, all of the images at whatever size that is needed and I will design the background and layout based on the psds that come with the template. I only want a simple site showing my work, plus a contact page, abit about my services and possibly the integration of my blog.

If anyone is interested please PM me with a price and we can hopefully get something online before my domain name expires next September!
    ________
    BUY VOLCANO VAPORIZER

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi mate,

Ill do it for you. PM'ed