Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolf CMS

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Feb 28, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I was just about to test out Wolf CMS just to see what its like on the styling and restructuring side of things. I have got to the installation part and have managed to install the cms. It now says

Wolf CMS automatically disabled!

Wolf CMS has been disabled as a security precaution.
    Reason: the configuration file was found to be writable.

I have change the config file to 444 meand its read only and not writeable however when I apply this it automatically keeps jumping back to writeable. Does anyone know what the problem is here. If it helps I am using FileZilla as my FTP Client.

2. kurtiscaston

kurtiscaston Member

I havent used FileZilla in quite a while, but perhaps there is some sort of "apply" type button that must be pressed once read-only is selected?

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Glen,

All I can suggest is resetting your router and FileZilla, I've had a similar problem before and a quick reset of both fixed it for me. Are you running the latest version (3.3.2)?

Greg

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

got it sorted mate, it was a host problem. The had an advanced security feature set to stop CHMOD..all fixed