Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will my iWeb site be hood enough?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by bigdave, Feb 17, 2011.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Sorry the title of this thread should say good enough rather than hood enough but i only have internet access through taptalk on my iphone at the moment and it wont allow me to correct my mistake!

Despite having a degree in multimedia, I am truly awful at web design (well it's the coding that stumps me if I'm honest) but need a site as I've just set up my own company. I'd never dream of asking for a free site so while I save to pay for one ive happened across iWeb. It seems to offer an almost indesign/illustrator-esque wysiwyg design package which I quite like so have put together a site (albeit slightly restricted by iwebs capabilities). What I want to know is does iWeb mess about with the code in the same way DreamWeaver does and will I come unstuck at some point? Is it possible (or worth while) paying for SEO on such a site?
  2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I don't know about SEO but an iWeb site I made worked fine on most systems/browsers but ground to a halt on the most common combination, Windows + IE.
  3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Windows+IE...wash your mouth out Jim!