Which Wacom tablet?

And these pirates....line work with dip pen and then coloured up with Photoshop/Bamboo.

Attachments

• piratesmall.jpg
    piratesmall.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 13
I've used an A5 Intuos and A5 Bamboo - to be honest I couldn't tell much between them, except the Intuos pen was comfier. Both were nice and easy to use.

Now I'm setting up on my own I have to make do with an A6 Pen Partner c.1998... until the next job cheque comes through :(

I picked up my Bamboo Pen for only £45 of ebay...brand new.

You can pick up the Graphire for about that price also.

I think I'm just going to have to buy one and try it out, if I don't like it, get the other one. I think I'm more towards getting the intuos 4 though

what about getting an intuos 3, I've got an a3 wide and they're fine and if you can settle for a non widescreen one you can pick them up fairly cheap too. They have more features than the bamboo range and have all the same features of the intuos4 apart from the sensitivity (i3 is a little lower)

thanks Levi. Yes that's one the reasons for wanting the Intuos because of the extra functionality. I'll have a look at the intuos 3, think I saw one on ebay the other day, hopefully I may have some luck

Back