Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one do you like the best?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by OllieGuy, Apr 13, 2012.

1. OllieGuy

OllieGuy New Member

I currently have two final designs for a logo. Which do you prefer? Also, is there anything you think I should change about either of them? To make it easier, the blue logo is 'Logo 1' and the red and black logo is 'Logo 2'.

(P.S. I added the watermarks to them for copyright reasons)

new logo 1.jpg new logo 2.jpg
  2. OllieGuy

OllieGuy New Member

Anyone? :)
  3. Neither of them are really screaming out to me to be honest, for a broadcasting/technology logo the blue logo ' logo 1 ' is quite generic. The red and black logo ' logo 2 ' I'm not massive fan of the letter c from your chosen typeface and the kerning between t & v may need looking at. Can you come up with something more creative and unique to stand out from the crowd?
    OllieGuy likes this.
  4. OllieGuy

OllieGuy New Member

Thanks for your suggestion. Here is another design I have just come up with.

logo 3.jpg
  5. Again quite generic, tell us a little bit about the logo, the company what they do etc...
  6. Dumb_pencil

Dumb_pencil Member

Yep, agree with Clarke, little to generic.
  7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Ollie - please share the background / concept with us to allow a more detailed recommendation. What is your background also?