• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which logo?

Hi, firstly I'm not very good when it comes to logos. I'm more of a web/UI designer.

Looking for some feedback on some logo ideas I've come up with for my photo and video agency that I want to create.

Any opinion on these? Any good enough to suffice?

Cheers!

Levi

Staff member
well my thoughts are they're all basically the same logo, its the same text just with different lines around them....

well my thoughts are they're all basically the same logo, its the same text just with different lines around them....
Well yeah, I drafted up loads of different concepts and preferred this one by a long shot. Was wondering which variation of this logo looked better and if its even a idea worth pursuing...

Wardy

I like the one in the red box, but media needs to be the same height as the rest, I think. Not sure about the grey box if it was ever used b/w.

The others remind me of some newspaper - Guardian maybe?

In one way the triple banking has made it look more logo-like, but something about the right alignment makes the words harder for me to focus on because of the different vertical starting points on each line.

I like the simplicity of the versions in your earlier posts, but now you've put the box around "twothirds", the emphasis is starting to sit in a more comfortable place for me.

There are three 'thirds' to your name. In the designs you have a different variation of the text for each third (i.e light/coloured/bold or light/bold/italic.

Based on that, my thoughts are considering your name, perhaps it might lend itself better if the emphasis is more:
twothirdsmedia (i.e using only two text variations as opposed to three)

as opposed to the emphasis sitting more towards the end:
twothirdsmedia

Just a thought.

Jimlad

I agree with Wardy on the grey. Grey with red might reproduce poorly in black & white or if it gets photocopied. Also liking Rizla's "twothirdsmedia" point. Makes sense really.