Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find this type of stock imagery / illustrations?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by @GCarlD, May 24, 2015.

  1. @GCarlD

    @GCarlD Well-Known Member


    Hi all,

    Does anyone know where I can find similar stock imagery of the above illustration? Or what I should search for to find such 'abstract' artwork of a similar style? All of the search terms I have used to describe this hasn't really given me what I'm looking for.

    Thank you.
  2. hankscorpio

    hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

    Search the google for stock abstract paint splatter.
  3. @GCarlD

    @GCarlD Well-Known Member

    Yeah I tried that, not really that kind of artwork style (with the exception of the ink splatter to the right of course). Although during my search I stumbled across some 'Grunge' illustrations (why didn't I think of that before), which seems to be a close match in terms of it's style.
  4. hankscorpio

    hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

    You might also search for Jackson Pollock under vectors
  5. bonsdes

    bonsdes Member

Share This Page