Where do I go to hire out my design job?

Toonces

I need a 3D design of a sphere like form with simple facets, about like the included pic. Where do you go on the web to hire out something like this? I know about crowdsourcing but I can't even place this in any particular design category. I also need this form 3D printed.

Thanks.

Attachments

• diamond form.jpg
    diamond form.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Stay away from crowdsourcing.

You want it printed - do an internet search for 3d print and design in your area or somewhere in your locality.

I think you need to be a bit clearer about what it is you're after. The example you've shown is a fairly simple illustration or diagram, not 3D. What is it
going to be used for initially? The 3D printed product is potentially a totally separate job.

It sounds like you need someone more professional than you would find on a crowdsourcing site. You either need a freelance illustrator or a 3D designer/modeller,
or even just a competent graphic designer who does the above too. Then you would use what they produce to get it printed.

I need a 3D design of a sphere like form with simple facets, about like the included pic. Where do you go on the web to hire out something like this? I know about crowdsourcing but I can't even place this in any particular design category. I also need this form 3D printed.

Thanks.
Hi, Toonces sory for late answer,
There are several platforms and resources available where you can hire professionals for your design job. Here are some popular options:

Freelance Platforms: Websites like <removed> , <removed> , and <removed> connect you with a large pool of freelancers offering design services. You can post your job requirements, review freelancers' portfolios and profiles, and hire the ones that best fit your needs.

Design Communities: Websites and communities specifically focused on design, such as Behance and Dribbble , allow you to discover talented designers and directly contact them for projects. You can explore their portfolios, get a sense of their style, and reach out to them individually.

Design Agencies: If you prefer working with established design agencies, you can search for agencies specializing in your desired type of design (e.g., graphic design, web design, UI/UX design). Conduct online searches, check their websites, view their past work, and reach out to them to discuss your project requirements.

Networking and Referrals: Spread the word among your professional network, friends, and colleagues that you're looking to hire a designer. Often, personal recommendations can lead you to talented professionals who may not be actively promoting their services but are available for freelance work.

Social Media: Utilize social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook to post about your design job. Many designers actively use social media to showcase their work and connect with potential clients. You can also join relevant design-related groups or communities on these platforms to find designers or ask for recommendations.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, you've found your paths; here are some additional tips for hiring a designer:

-Be clear about your budget and timeframe. This will help designers to give you accurate quotes.
Provide as much detail as possible about your project. This will help designers to understand your needs and create a design that meets your expectations.

-Be willing to collaborate. The best designs result from collaboration between the client and the designer. Be open to feedback and be willing to make changes as needed.

-Give the designer enough time to complete the project. Don't expect a designer to be able to turn around a complex project overnight.

Back