Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats missing from this logo?

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Siked, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Siked

Siked New Member

So I've come up with a logo for a furniture company (KA International) but my main gripe is I feel their is something missing from it, any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Heres the logo:

2. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

personally there are a few things, one being that the greens don't contrast enough, inner green needs to be darker, but then generally the colours are quite washed out and need to be a bit more vibrant. Also the spacing for the international text is too small and needs to align with the square, increasing the spacing so that it aligns should sort both.
  3. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Typeface, spacing, colour choices, identity space in my opinion all need revisiting.
  4. CanvasArtPrints

CanvasArtPrints Junior Member

Hey mate,

hrmm.. yes I think there also something missing from your design. :)

Okay, I agree with Ben. Why don't you try to make it the Squre KA a horizontal.
  5. konrad

konrad Junior Member

I agree - try to make it more vibrant and find better proportions. Think about possible use - how it appears in business card, catalogue, flyer? I have seen a lot of interesting logotypes, yet completely useless when aligned and scaled to fixed height, like list of donors/sponsors in a poster. In this case, logotype horizontally- oriented is bigger!

Also look at this from distance - it's not readable, especially bottom phrase. I would change typeface 'INTERNATIONAL' for something simple, sans. It will boost the K&A sign then. Find the key color - preferable PANTONE based.