Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Mouse do you use for work?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by sweetums, Jan 15, 2010.

1. sweetums

sweetums Member

Just wondering what all you lovely people use for pushing those pixels around?

I've been using a mighty mouse at work but the scroll ball has (as per normal) stopped working,
    so I want a new mouse but not sure what to get. I'm not convinced by the new magic mouse but by all means recommend away.

Personally at home I use a tablet nearly all the time but feel that a mouse is what I need for work

2. dzined

dzined New Member

Mouse

Magic mouse!
    I had a mighty mouse and ball kept clogging up.

Magic mouse is lush and feels like an extension of your hand. Finger swipes in any direction.

Get one ;-)

3. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

I use a mighty mouse at work and the standard balless mouse at home for my mbp (I cannot get on with the trackpad, it's too central and doesn't feel natural), which makes me look silly because I'm constantly doing the scrolling actions, but there's nothing there.

I rate the magic mouse, it's really sleak and comfortable. And will invest in one shortly.

4. still use the old see-through pro=mouse from ages back.

5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Logitech MX Revolution. I really love it. Some really nice features.

A quality mouse is so important (no jokes please!).

6. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

Logitech cheapo optical mouse. £12. Works like a charm, two buttons and a proper scroll wheel. Simple.

Love Apple stuff. Hate the Mighty Mouse.

7. sweetums

sweetums Member

I have heard some good things about them myself. Do you use it on a Mac or something else?

8. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hey Sweetums. Hope all is good with you.

We did the over the wall to Pcs. I know, lots of boooooos!

Really like the handling, comfort, intelligent scrolling, menu click through, etc.
    Such a critical bit of kit. Worth spending money on it - spending so much time on it!

9. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

ditto, I love mine. I picked up the old mighty mouse recently and it felt like something made from big lego.

10. dot design

dot design Member

Just a normal apple mouse, its good but I have my eye on the magic mouse. :icon_smile: