What is this design


New Member
HI I'm new and bit of noob to the graphic design scene. I would like to now what the design is called in the picture below as I'm tryna recreate an image/logo like it.
Thanks in advance :) Screenshot_191.png


Well-Known Member
If you mean the clenched fist, it's a symbol of solidarity or Black Power.

If you mean the style of illustration, I don't think there will be a word for it. Closest I can think of is Photomosaic.