Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the name for the background cloth?

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Foldager, Apr 3, 2013.

  1. Foldager

    Foldager New Member

  2. Levi

    Levi Moderator Staff Member

    it would be called card or high density paper ....
    fips likes this.
  3. Foldager

    Foldager New Member

    Thanks a lot :)

Share This Page