What is "professional" Powerpoint design

Rainbowman

So, I have this problem over here, my manager want me to create a professional business to business powerpoint template. And I have created multiple for her, and not a single one is what she wanted. So I wonder how does a professional powerpoint look like and what does a professional business to business powerpoint need.

It's subjective, I guess. Find out if there's any powerpoints they have seen that they like, or find a collection of powerpoint templates and ask if any of them suit.

So I wonder how does a professional powerpoint look like and what does a professional business to business powerpoint need.
It looks like whatever she wants it to look like, there are no rules. And each presentation will need to be created for the target business - you can't use a generic slide deck for everyone. Last time I did a presentation with powerpoint I had two slides. Each slide had 3 bullet points on a plain background. No logo's, no animations, not even my name. It's an overused and unnecessary tool in many cases. If you do have to use it make sure it's minimalist. The less data on the screen the more they will listen to you.

Back