Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Google Crawl??

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Janifar, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Janifar

Janifar Member

Guys I am not clear about the google crawl. I know simply "typically for web indexing purpose web crawler systematically browse the WWW (World Wide Web)". But I want to know details. Please help me by providing more info about crawl. Will be appreciate!!
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

3. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

Its not a one page topic to learn about the Google crawler. Its needs special intentions to learn. I can told you in details but as I told you its not a easy task to learn. So, I can't type approx 1000's words here. Please PM me your email so that I can send you .pdf book.
    Janifar likes this.
  4. nooriya

nooriya New Member

Crawling is the process of fetching all the web pages linked to a web site. This task is performed by a software, called a crawler.Crawls are based on many factors such as PageRank, links to a page,and crawling constraints such as the number of parameters in a URL...