Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Have You Been Taking Pictures of Lately?

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Tony Hardy, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I'm not photography. Not by a long shot. I don't even use "Instagram" to create trendy web photos.

However, I do like seeing and looking at good photography.

Share with us what you've been shooting lately? :)

Fevegroke likes this.
  2. berry

berry Active Member

Shot the next door neighbours dog this morning when it shit on my lawn does that count?

tim likes this.
  3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Ahahaha. Don't think that counts. Ever seen "Texts From Dog"...slightly unrelated note.

4. tim

tim Senior Member

instagram.com/missunderground
    that feed is pretty sweet. not mine. someone else's. wish it was tho.

5. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

I'm no professional photographer, but I snapped this during one of my trips to London in July with my iPod. I'm quite pleased with it.

[​IMG]

6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I love London! Nice picture :)

7. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Thanks! It's a lovely city. I've not been in just over a month, which is odd for me!

8. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Yeah, you're always down there! I love London, wish I could move down there to be honest :)

9. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

I'm hoping to move down there soon! Would you ever try to? I know it'd be hard with the family.

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

That's it. Don't think it's an ideal place to bring the little man up, but, I would like to move to the city eventually!

11. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Thought so. Maybe you could set yourself up in the city one day though!

12. tim

tim Senior Member

rent has gone up an average of 15%, and in east/south east london closer to 30% since 2011 (pre-olympics). it's ridiculous.

13. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Oh dear. Any advice on areas to move to?

14. tim

tim Senior Member

right now? avoid renting. buy a new apartment (new builds are all over) or house in outskirts of london, or rent at ridiculous prices.
    not even going to get into what i pay as i will end up water damaging my mac with tears.

15. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

About now, yeah. I'm in the middle of job hunting around London, so I'll most likely be heading there soon. I must admit, your response does not fill me with confidence!

16. tim

tim Senior Member

no doubt there'll be exceptions. depends what price range and area you're looking also.
    look on the outskirts or zone 4 areas and you might be a bit luckier (further away from east london post-olympic prices the better) but bear in mind an expensive commute.

17. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

If my job hunt is successful, I'll be sure to ask you for more advice. Thanks. :)

18. Emmature

Emmature Member

I try to take photos of pigeons, you know, references for the comic and stuff. Same with video but by the time the video camera FINALLY decides to work on my phone, the pigeon will be long gone. Dumb phone. I do get the occasional decent shot or clip though.
    I was really into photography a few years ago, I might give it a shot again. It was always great fun :)

19. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Do you have any stuff from when you were into photography?

20. Emmature

Emmature Member

I might do, I'll have to have a look around. If I find anything, I'll share it :)