Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What font is this please? (or something similar)

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by jemmad, Feb 7, 2011.

  1. jemmad

    jemmad New Member

    please can anyone help mke find out what this font is called?
    or something very similar?
    thank you

    Attached Files:

  2. Toppers

    Toppers Member

  3. Dave L

    Dave L Well-Known Member

    Don't think it's a font at all.
  4. djb

    djb Member

  5. Dave L

    Dave L Well-Known Member

    Well shut my mouth. I was thrown - still am - by the fact that there are at least three different versions of a lower case 't' in there...
  6. Minuteman Press

    Minuteman Press Moderator

    djb - you're the new Sherlock Holmes! :icon_notworthy:
  7. jemmad

    jemmad New Member

    thank you

    thank you all very much for replying-great help!!:icon_biggrin:
  8. georgerogers

    georgerogers Member


    I gotta admit, I found it pretty hard to read. Looks like scribbles... Glad you found it though!

Share This Page