• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you think of my desk accessories?

Hi!

Firstly, this isn't really a critique of my actual art skills (I have approximately zero), but I've some 3d renders and some 'rl' samples of some desk accessories I was thinking of made up. As a bunch of designers I was wondering what you thought:

UKBF desk stuff - Imgur

I'll be taking some actual pictures later on since the samples I've had made up have come through (yay!), but anything's appreciated.

Thanks!

hankscorpio

Staff member
They're nice enough. But I'm not sure what it has to do with graphic design?

I don't understand the process either? Did you draw the accessories and then have a company make them for you?

Or are you just doing 3D renders of the pieces you bought?

I don't really understand what you want in a response.

They're nice enough. But I'm not sure what it has to do with graphic design?

I don't understand the process either? Did you draw the accessories and then have a company make them for you?

Or are you just doing 3D renders of the pieces you bought?

I don't really understand what you want in a response.
Sorry. What I actually wanted was what you thought about the items themselves, not my (severe) lack of art skills. In any case I've got some RL pictures which might be better:

imgur: the simple image sharer

Yep, I cut out some family pics in the background, that's my excuse.

hankscorpio

Staff member
Well you posted in the Graphic Design Critique forum - yet you have nothing to critique.

You've got some desk accessories, and not sure why you want judgement on them, a stapler, paper holder and paperclip holders, and some other items.

If it's any consolation, I use a shot glass for paper clips, sellotape for paperclips, a shoebox for papers.