• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wedding Invite Help!

Hey guys, I'm in need of some inspiration re: wedding invite design... here's the brief though, it's got to be one colour spot gold and not include ribbons etc... also, we're having a pic of us on the front... anyone got any links, or even images of anything they've done themselves?

cheers in advance!

C

chrismitchell

sadly enough boys :) I've done ours and am getting the proof done from the printers today :)

I wouldn't try looking on "wedding invite ideas" in google, total poop...

cheers for the advice, help and links guys... I believe I'm getting there! Sooner I can get the design out the way, sooner I can chill and play computer games :p ... I'll post the final results when we're happy with it... I've created quite a few wedding invites before, but obviously when it's your own wedding, it's gotta be the bestest ever pieces of design you have ever done, ever...

My mum has asked me to do her wedding invites for next year, really looking forward to it.

Never done anything along those lines before although the closest I got was my stepdad asking me to do Order of Service cards for his mothers funeral, so I think I've got a fair idea of how to go about with the design and layout etc. Really should start looking around for some inspiration, there is absolutely no brief at all.:(

C

chrismitchell

sorry to say fella's... I designed it, got it approved and it is now being printed for me.. I must be very lucky :D