• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wedding Album Design Work (ongoing work)

Hi,

I'm a wedding photographer and i'm wanting to outsource my album design work. I'll need a graphic designer with inDesign knowledge, you would have needed to have done wedding album work before. I would upload the images i would want in the album to you, they would be a mixture of colour and blacknwhite

I wouldn't expect each album design to take more than 2-3 hours,

Please email me with what your quote would be and examples of your work,

Cheers
Mark

Hi,

I'm a wedding photographer and i'm wanting to outsource my album design work. I'll need a graphic designer with inDesign knowledge, you would have needed to have done wedding album work before. I would upload the images i would want in the album to you, they would be a mixture of colour and blacknwhite

Please email me with what your quote would be and exaples of your work,

Cheers
Mark
Sorry to bump this, would anyone be interested in this work?

Album design work

Hi Mark,
I have worked with a photographer for 6 years and have now moved onto setting up my own business. I have done a lot of physical album work in wedding photography but have also worked with layout of photos on InDesign. This kind of work is right up my street.
As I have left the person I worked for, I unfortunately don't have any work to show you but can say that I've had 6 years InDesign experience creating flyers, catalogues, reportage pages etc.
I would usually charge £25 per hour but as I don't have work to show you, I would be happy to do your first job for £12 per hour.
Let me know what you think.
Kind Regards,
Natasha

Hi,

Please email me with what your quote would be and examples of your work,

Cheers
Mark