Website Review

Generally flash websites are no - no due to the fact no one can find them. There is a way of using flash and including text so customers can find you at least, I tend to stay clear of them check this site out that uses flash and text combined Web Design, Branding, Graphic Design Agency - Tundu. When a client comes to your website try and make it as simple as possible for them to find what you offer, so an intro page isn't a good idea.

The website doesn't have any real order to it, elements are positioned in random palaces without thought? if you use a grid system to keep things in order they tend to look more appealing and makes it easier for you in the long run.

Its a good thing that you have a website at least and are promoting yourself, maybe you could add some more examples of work to show more examples of your design solutions.

Keep up the good work

JK

Jordan said:
Generally flash websites are no - no due to the fact no one can find them. There is a way of using flash and including text so customers can find you at least, I tend to stay clear of them check this site out that uses flash and text combined Web Design, Branding, Graphic Design Agency - Tundu. When a client ....

Thing is, although that sites quite nice, the flash elements could be replicated with css3 so whats the point?

That site was created before css3? I didn't realise you could do such things with css3, I have been reading about html5 and seeing what that has to offer. I really need to get to grips with the new technology, its like anything else its finding the time.

The site shows some promise but it has a long way to go. Consider unifying the the type face and colour, I think that would go a long way. Flash sites can be epic, I just got back from the FITC conference and the things people are doing with it are incredible, but if your not using it to a fuller extent it is probably worth looking into regular html sites as this will mean less hard work from an seo point of view.

Back