Website feedback

mjclark91

Hey all

Just finished my first draft of a website I'm making for uni. It's a small thing (7 pages) - Home

I'm looking for people to look at the site and give me feedback along with things I can do to improve it.

If there are any web designers/code people out there if you could take a quick peek through the code and tell me if you notice anything out of place that'd be brill.

Thanks peeps

Mike

kurtiscaston said:
Looks nice, and code looks alright but what is the reason for internal CSS on your index?

I used it so I didn't have to re-write the same code for the maintext and banner ID's with only a couple of changes (the dimensions).

This has come up on a couple of different forums that I've posted on. Should I put the internal style in the external one instead?

Harry said:

Thanks mate. Well done on the article.

Is it possible to use php includes for my header? The problem I'm having is that on the navigation I use "class='active'" to highlight the page that I'm currently on. Is there a way I can change the class="active" bit on the navigation so that it only highlights the link if the page is currently opened?

And is there any way I can make my page more efficient?

Back