website crit please folks

lauralil

Hey all! Web is not my strongest skill, but have just finished putting this together and yes the table format has gotta go! just was the quickest way of getting it up and online

There are a couple of bits that I can't get to work like a few of the hover buttons on the left menu. Really weird, I need to suss it out.

Anyway ignore the duplicated images in the portfolio page, they're just there till I get the web work on there.

Here it is.....www.cprdesign.co.uk

Thanks!

Laura

Last edited:
I like the colours. But maybe make the content text a little bit bigger as some people may struggle to read a size ?10? font. Otherwise, I like it :icon_thumbup:

hmm tad dry if I be honest, could be getting a rather large project that could cover a month or so which is always nice :icon_smile:

hmm tad dry if I be honest, could be getting a rather large project that could cover a month or so which is always nice :icon_smile:

that is nice :) I've got enough work over the next month to last me all summer (paywise) but not got anything lined up after that. guess thats the scary bit hey, not knowing where the next work is coming from!

are you studying in autumn or not?

Back