Web/Graphic Design required in return for Photography/PR

R

rob551

Hello Design Professionals,

Would you be interested in an exchange of business services, your design experience for my photography, events and PR experience.

I do need assistance with the following:

1. Website redesign, I have a website with Photium.
2. Business card redesign, I already have a logo.
3. Letterhead design.

I am moving more to commercial photography, for an example I wish to place on my website a full page on a product that I wish to resell with my photography as a package, as I am not a graphic artist or a website design wizard, I can only do the basics, and with so much competition in my field this does need to be done by someone with experience.

If you wish to exchange business services I can provide my experience as a photographer, PR experience, and also I would promote your business on my website.

Thank you for taking the time to view my post, and I look forward to hearing from you.

DigitalYak

DigitalYak

Hi Rob, if you could let us know where you are based geographically that might help. This offer may be more of a opportunity for a designer in your local area who could benefit the most from your photography skills

R

rob551

Hi Rob, if you could let us know where you are based geographically that might help. This offer may be more of a opportunity for a designer in your local area who could benefit the most from your photography skills
Hi thank you for your reply, it is appreciated.

I am based in Blackpool.

Thanks again.

Stanz

Stanz

Hi Rob,

You might have had your website rebuilt already since this post was a little while back, but if not, we might be interested in providing you with a website in return for use of your Photography on our example websites.
We make a product called Sketchanet which is a user friendly website building platform that makes it easy to design, build, and maintain websites. To give you an idea, here is what another Photographer has put together using Sketchanet - http://www.bettybhandari.com

It is a subscription service, but we could instead do a trade for some of your photography.

Cheers
Stanz