Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Browser Problem

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by kurtiscaston, Aug 22, 2009.

1. kurtiscaston

kurtiscaston Member

So I seem to have this problem with firefox.
    [​IMG]

If you look at the screen shot you'll see a large grey line on the left hand side, that's my cursor. It seems to be getting stuck in all sorts of weird places, which makes scrolling a page with the arrow keys difficult. Anyone know how to fix this or is it just firefox, i've used firefox forever and never remember this happening before.

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

The image is minuscule…

3. kurtiscaston

kurtiscaston Member

Sorry, I didn't want to post a huge image but the thumbnail failed haha. Should be fixed now!

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

delete your profile, this should fix most issues with firefox, if this doesn't work its a system wide issue meaning a reboot might fix it.

5. kurtiscaston

kurtiscaston Member

Thanks Levi, that seems to have fixed it. Unfortunately didn't reailize i'd lose all my bookmarks and whatnot though.

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

see if any of this helps although I didn't even think of it taking your bookmarks as I use x-marks which stores/syncs my bookmarks

7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

You'll kick yourself. It's probably caret browsing. I think all you need to do is F7 (or shift+F7). No deleting bookmarks for you anymore.