Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to print a fold out tourist map. Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by dpcook, May 27, 2011.

  1. dpcook

    dpcook New Member


    I am trying to source a printer who could print a little tourist map similar to the ones that you get on the London underground.

    Ideally an A7 (pocket sized) card cover that has a paper map (that unfolds) to a single sided A4 map.

    The cover would 300gsm+ glossy single sided full colour and attached inside would be a single sided full colour 120gsm+ paper map that unfolded.

    I have tried searching but can't see anything.

    Can anyone recommend anywhere?
  2. Dave L

    Dave L Well-Known Member

    Sounds like a z-card but I understand that the format is very tightly controlled (printers I've used won't go near them).
  3. Minuteman Press

    Minuteman Press Moderator

Share This Page