Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wacom Cintiq 12WX

Discussion in 'Offers Forum:' started by 10thWay, Oct 1, 2009.

1. 10thWay

10thWay Member

Wacom Cintiq 12WX for sale

Hello everyone,

I have a Wacom Cintiq 12WX for sale. I bought this item roughly one year ago (11 Sep 2008) together with an Airbrush pen:

Wacom Intuos3 Airbrush: Electronics & Photo

Wacom Cintiq 12WX Interactive Pen Display: Electronics & Photo

Unfortunately I cannot get used to drawing directly on screen (spent too many years with traditional tablets). I only used it probably a total of 40/50 times for a few minutes each time. I keep on hoping that something has changed from the previous time but I still cannot get used to it. The table is in pristine condition (no scratches or dead pixels) I still have the box and all the bits that come with it.

I'm open to offers (just PM me if you are interested). Ideally I would want the buyer to come and collect as I don't really feel confident about sending such delicate item via courier. I live in North Devon (UK) so if you wish to come and see it just let me know.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. jamiescofed

jamiescofed New Member

Wacom Cintiq 12

i have messaged you about the interest in your Wacom tablet.
    I know you posted it in 2009 and it is 2012 but if you still have it,
    it is in good condition then I am interested. Please get back to me as
    soon as possible because I am REALLY interested in this tablet.
    Here is my email:
    Perhaps if we can get talking we can exchange contact details and sort out price
    details, where to meet, if you are posting it and so on.
    I would pay £350 for it judging by your description.