Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyl Covers

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by BenRichards, Mar 5, 2012.

1. BenRichards

BenRichards Member

More of an experimental thing than anything else. Just playing with some imagery for a uni project.
    The last one is something new I tried. Needs a bit of attention in a couple of parts but you get the jist.

Constructive criticism much appreciated!

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I like them, though the geometric shapes and the photograph of the hand in the last one don't seem to 'fit' together in their appearance.

I wish there was still a mainstream call for vinyl, 12" is a big canvas for your work :)
  3. theFontz

theFontz New Member

One of my favourite art forms. Even cd album art is sadly on a fast decline too. Nice work. I like the simplicity of the first one.
  4. BenRichards

BenRichards Member

And the last one was just something new I was messing about with, didn't spend too much time on it, was more of just an experiment.
  5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Jesse Draxler uses similar shapes in some of his work. You might want to check him out.

Jesse Draxler