Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vectors for men! grrrr!

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by davewill, Mar 11, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Not sure if this comes under the inspiration thread, but im in need of some vector style swirls and twirls to use in the background of a wall montage. Ideally they need to be free.

Everything I can find seems quite girly and feminine (such as floral vectors, swirly leaves and shoots etc) The job is for a blokes cinema/games room so I need the vectors to be less feminine and more stylish, modern and contemporary. Something you wouldnt mind your mates seeing while you play pool or have a few beers.

Anyone got any ideas, decent links or examples of cool stuff you have seen in bars, hotels, clubs etc?
    ________
    WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA

2. could you not find anything on Smashing Magazine, Dave?

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

im just having a look now chris, thanks! ill keep u posted
    ________
    WEB SHOWS

4. no worries.. they have some vectors there.. not much though.. some times its worth looking through the archive of stuff on there :)

5. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

vecteezy.com is always good for me... you can generate your own thing from the submitted vectors there

6. davewill

davewill Senior Member

yeh vecteezy is really good, i cant find anything on there tho, so far smashing mag is proving the most beneficial!
    ________
    Laguna Bay II Condominium