Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Useful design inspiration & information links

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Duncan Y., Sep 10, 2010.

1. Duncan Y.

Duncan Y. Senior Member

These are some of my founds on the web and would continually sharing in here... ;) Hope that help some. :D In time, i will be posting more of the founds just like i did in another network site with the US designer.

In there, i categorized each and every of my findings. I treat them as my online library to show myself how many things i have encountered and analyze which has most influence on my works and so on.

Nuf say, let get started from here shall we? ;)

RG&B - Red Green & Blue

Of course you are welcome to post your links which you think might be useful to help this community to learn more knowledge.
  2. Frank Samsung

Frank Samsung Junior Member

3. mike campau

mike campau Junior Member

I love those "Daily Inspiration" sites, I visit them frequently but lately when I need specific ideas I visit

inspirationish | Your one source for the best designs

It's not that old, it seems they are just starting but I find it very easy to navigate and find what I need.
  4. barty9

barty9 Junior Member

both brilliant many thanks
  5. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

6. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Love this thread.
    I have a million bookmarks for you guys when I get home but keep yours coming as these are fab x