under selling myself or not?

mick_mccabe said:
hi andy you can see more of my work on behance page Michael McCabe on the Behance Network check it out if you get a chance

Jeff mate it is worth it i have creative free range, im waitin on gettin some info off them for the posters anb banners etc. thats where i can spread my wings, good project for my folio

Hey Mick, if this is for the portfolio then fair due's you can never have a big enough folio at hand. :up:

I made my own portfolio box - dark grey top with a yellow base with my logo vinyl cut on top - i was pretty happy with the outcome - took me about 4 hours to make on a cold wet afternoon and cost £1.50 for the card :)

I think everyone these days are underselling themselves, I think if you don't you won't get any work what so ever. It's quite frustrating I know but at this time it has to be done. I work freelance for monkey nuts at times, however I do enjoy it, it's just a shame when you put a lot in and get little out. On the bright side of thing's it can be something nice for the portfolio.

Back