UK T-Shirt Designers?

uoz

Hey Guys,

Am not really sure if this is the right place to be posting this.

I just came across this website- Teetonic.com, it seems to be based in the UK.

The designs are alright i guess, not really impressive.

Is there like a real popular website for buying T-shirts done by UK designers?

Thanks

Cheers,
Kev

In a word, No. The main problem being that most of the best UK shirt designers aren't concerned with the UK. that is a strong statement, but what I mean is they aren't concerned about just the UK as there is money to be made internationally!

I'm picking on a few people here,

Dan Mumford (Dan Mumford) if you click on the link to his clothing line, the whole line is made and shipped from the states as there is a bigger market out there!

Godmachine (x-----------The art of Godmachine-----------x) again amazing designer, but the majority of his clients being international, his home turf (around the corner from my old house) is not that relevant!

There are competition models that are incredibly successful, threadless, designed by humans, ript apparel...and they vary in price, ript being the cheapest, at $9 per shirt, plus shipping around $16, which is still considerably cheaper than the price that Howies now defunct Teepay model. Their price was around £25 shipped to your door!

There are some amazing UK artists, if you want anything in particular, I can tell you who they are.

Hi mrp2049,

Many thanks for the amazing references. Threadless has some pretty good designs but their quality of the Tees have dropped.

Cheers,
Kev

I wouldn't say that, they have changed from AA to their own custom shirt, which is never a bad thing, as I imagine they will have a greater control over consistancy. As anyone who owns more than 4 AA shirts knows, they are massively inconsistant!

Back