Typography styled wall art designs required

Ixion LTD

I am currently looking for someone to design a range of typography styled files which will be used to create acrylic mounted and canvas prints. I require 10 total designs 5 of each from the following 2 categories.

1)
Home/Family please see the quotes below as an example of what is required.

“Family. Where life begins and love never ends”
“Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life no matter what.”
“what I love most about my home is who I share it with”
“It's the LOVE of a family that makes a house a HOME”

2)
Positive thinking feeling happy, good etc (Family orientated not corporate)

“the best thing to hold onto in life is each other”
“love more – Worry less”
“the future is bright”
“this little light of mine I’m going to let it shine”
“It’s a beautiful day”

I would like the files supplied at 24.5” x 16.5” or 16.5” x 24.5” at 300 DPI in PNG format with a transparent background so I will be able to change the background colour to suite peoples taste/ home décor etc. However, if the design suits only one particular background or is an illustration, image, texture etc rather than a solid colour that would not be an issue. The file specs would need to be the same in terms of dimension, resolution and type.

Ideally you will have an interest/flare for Home décor, wall art etc.

The target market will be Women aged 25 to 55.

We are an established print company that currently produce photographic products from customer supplied images and although this is a very successful business for us we are now looking into selling pre designed items hence the request above. This will be an ongoing project so not only are we looking to find a designer/designers for this first batch we are looking to find people we can work with on a regular basis.

We have no fixed budget in place for this project so please provide a quote based on the details I have provided; it would also be good to see a portfolio to help make the decision on who to hire.

A final few words with regards to the designs. We are looking for the work to be better than average and not just a font typed on to a background with the colour changed that I can do myself, also the quotes above are to provide and idea of what we would like, please feel free to use your own.

Please contact me if you would like any further information on what is required or if you would like to see images of what we had in mind.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post and I hope to hear from you soon.

Scott

Back