Thoughts on personal logo

Siked

Hey,

So I've been working on my personal logo for quite some time and was looking to get some feedback for it, thanks. Also, the colours will be changed if I decide to use this logo, thanks.

P.S My name is Simon Keane (to avoid confusion)

2lynhv.png

I have to say, it's one of those designs that I look at and can't decide whether I like it or not. I think there's possibly an issue with the height of the text - you might also want to try sticking with all lower or all upper case too.

Regarding your slogan, is it being used in the context of a pun, that you are keen for design or is it a statement; that you work in design?

I'm with Squiddy. I like the concept but things can be improved on. Like squiddy said look at deciding on all caps or not. One massive thing that is not good with it is the size of the "for design" part. If that logo were half the size a lot of people wouldn't be able to work out what it says. Think about the format some more, draw up some more ideas but keep the concept as it's good

look at attachment... it's far to perfection, but a little bit better imo

Attachments

• 2lynhv_konrad.png
    2lynhv_konrad.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 14
I think I prefer the first one.

The text doesn't look right sitting in the middle, unless you were to include an over line to match the under line starting from the K and make the parenthesis taller. I'm not sure how well that would work out, but you could give it a try.

I decided it was quicker to make something I'm thinking of instead of trying to explain ;)

Here you go, I've given it some colour too, you could use a coloured element to fit in with your branding identity and incorporate it into your website design if/when you have one.

Attachments

• KEANE.png
    KEANE.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
I think the join where the bracket meets the 'e' would look better curved rather than straight so that the name flows into the brace and back on itself.

Back