Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This one or this one?

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by chris1791, Jan 12, 2009.

1. chris1791

chris1791 Member

Hi Again,

I was messing about with Photoshop earlier today (when meant to be doing work) and came up with design for a new site just would like to see what you think of it (attatched) or stick with the current one, which before anyone starts isn't finished coding wise I've got the new fully coded one waiting to be uploaded.

Attached Files:

2. Timmo

Timmo Member

I like the look of the new one and it'll be more search engine friendly.
  3. chris1791

chris1791 Member

thanks for the reply

that's the one I quite like now, and as you say it'll be more search engine friendly as my old site was as you will see if you type cpb web design into google ;) as it indexed my old site which was pretty search engine friendly.

So I think that'll be the one I'll be using with a bit of tweaking
  4. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Well i definitely prefer the new one - think it could work really well if the flash banner is done well.

But more importantly - why do you run a seperate website on your .com domain to the on that you run on your domain?
  5. chris1791

chris1791 Member

I also have this one which I prefer I think

@phil what do you mean?

Attached Files:

6. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Definately your first new one.

Oh - and ive just realised that I was look at CBP not CPB as yours is so just ignore my preovious post!.....odd how there is another web design company with a VERY similiar name to yours though...