Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This font has another name. What is it?

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Anagoge, Feb 15, 2010.

  1. Anagoge

    Anagoge Senior Member

    Click here and look at this font.

    According to WhatTheFont, it is apparently called Chesterfield. However, I know it under another name but I've forgotten what it is. The image linked to above is from something I designed a year ago but I unfortunately don't have the source files anymore. I definitely know the font under another name and I'm quite certain I downloaded it from DaFont.

    Any ideas?
  2. Anagoge

    Anagoge Senior Member

    Nevermind, found it. It's Cheboygan.
  3. Tom Sound

    Tom Sound Active Member

    no wonder you forgot it with a name like that :D
  4. glenwheeler

    glenwheeler Senior Member

    What is the reason for the two different names? Strange..

Share This Page