Take tattoo from body with Photoshop

Derby Smith

Hallo, I want to know how to take the tattoo from body with Photoshop? I want to make a family album, and I want to insert the pictures of my personal tattoos from my body, how to do it? Thank you. ;)

Do you mean you want to take your tat design a recreate it as a graphic?

If so hen you'd just need to take a decent pic and then work over it in something like Illustrator.

Do you mean you want to take your tat design a recreate it as a graphic?

If so hen you'd just need to take a decent pic and then work over it in something like Illustrator.
I can't using Illustrator, and I can't drawing, I just want to cut out my tattoos with Photoshop, but I want the result looks like a tattoo sketch, I know this is possible with Photoshop, what I mean is like this http://punkd-edits.tumblr.com/post/100099968232/tutorial-how-to-make-a-tattoo-png

As the tutorial says, you need to play around with the Levels until it looks right. If you're clever enough,
use two photos from different angles and join them together so it's not disappearing round the arm.

As the tutorial says, you need to play around with the Levels until it looks right. If you're clever enough,
use two photos from different angles and join them together so it's not disappearing round the arm.
Yes I know, but that tutorial was for black and grey tattoo, I have some colorful tattoos on my body.

Sketch usually means black and white or greys. So you want a tutorial for a cut-out of a photo.

You won't find tutorials on here. There are various ways to do it. Google is your friend.

Are you serious? I Googled 'Photoshop cutout tutorial' and loads come up.
What I mean is it was hard to find Tattoo Cutout Tutorial on Google, because this is slightly different, and if I succeed to cutout the tattoos, then I wish I can improve the quality of tattoos images, so it will be looks like tattoos templates.

Back