Suggestions on making this unique and interesting

Martyn Ball

Hey, currently trying to design a logo for a website I need to make. It is for a friends who's business is respraying scrapes and damage to vehicles.

His business name is "Mobile Paint Solutions", so I was going to use MPS for short.

Ideas I have had so far, all suck to be honest, want to try and make a logo which makes it clear he sprays vehicles.
2G3XsgJ.jpg

Ideas?

Just call it "Mobile Paint Solutions" if you can and use that as the logo. If you shorten it to MPS, you basically lose any clarity on what the business is and have to include the full name anyway like your bottom option. I'd bet you there's a dozen other trades using 'MPS' as a trade name for all manner of trades. Using a full name avoids the possibility of confusion, and means anyone who looks at the van, flyer, card, etc has an idea what they do straight away.

You could go one step further and include a tagline further explaining what the business is.'Mobile Paint Solutions' could be a decorator, I think you need to either add a tagline that mentions vehicle surface repair, or incorporate vehicle elements into the design somewhere so you can get the connection just from the logo.

Back