Strange thing happening in the footer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that is screwing things up for you is the defualt padding on the UL element. Add this
ul, li
{
margin:0;
padding:0;
}
then delete "margin-left:-15px;" from #s3slider
delete "margin-left:25px;" from #submenu

that should fix it in IE too

Anon. said:
Good advice from Tom there, remember, It's always in the last place you look :lol:
<- to this, a quote taken from Lee Evans. I just had to, sorry :p. "Well your not gunna find em and keep looking are you??" Haha, Always makes me laugh,

It looks fine for me mate, FF on Windows 7.
It also looks perfectly fine on IE. :S

Different people viewing the same problem in a different way on the same browser. :lol:
Is everyone updated otherwise your chasing your tail dude?

well thats just strange.. seems to work randomly :) well I am getting the people over in Argentina to test it now :) so hopefully there will be some sort of confirmation whether they have problems or not :)

Thanks again for all your help everyone :D

Yeah, i have the latest FF and IE.

On screen resolution 1280 x 1024, but don't think this would matter anyways.

Ok I seem to have fixed it on all browsers now :) though there is some strange menu problem on a couple of my drop down menu options LOL but it does not work on IE7 and kind a works on 6 :)

anyone know why my menu item has gone bonkers?

it looks okay on IE8 and browser mode set to IE7 but it looked screwy for a second and now seems okay, maybe you fixed it?

yeah I fixed the problem in IE7 :) it was a stupid thing with one wrong style :)

Thanks for everyones help :) i'm now closing the thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back