Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Photography Websites

Discussion in 'Photography' started by mrp2049, Mar 3, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

any recommendations, i've had a (long) look through istock and not found what i need, I know I could just google stock photography, but I would rather a few recommendations.

I have been asked by my client to get an image of a girl, with her hood up, head down, hair out and flowing onto her front. In an ideal world it would either be plain or have so sort of bling chic about it (i feel bad describing it like that).

I would rather find something that is close to the mark on a stock website than have to get a photographer, model, shoot set up...

They are only a small firm and adding to their cost with a shoot would probably push everything out of their budget.

I should probably just troll myspace! haha.

2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

3. lula

lula Senior Member

4. damn Harry :lol: you beat me to it LOL

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

6. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

7. lula

lula Senior Member

Oh yes. Must get some new glasses...

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thanks guys, plenty of food for thought, if i find a good result, i'll show you!

9. berry

berry Active Member

didn't we do a topic recently on good stock libraries and had loads of links submitted?

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

would you believe it! I found what I thought was the perfect photo on stock.xchng, joined, logged in, loaded the photo so i could get a clearer look, and that woman had one ugly face! haha, so much for a quick solution!

12. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member