Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Static pages on Wordpress

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by vivajustice, Jul 1, 2012.

1. vivajustice

vivajustice Junior Member

Hey guys, quick question on wordpress. I am currently teaching myself btw so very little knowlege, sorry if this question has a simple answer!! When making a static page, which is the best way to add content.

For example have a look at this site (not mine, just 1st site i found to give an example) Ken Mann's Transformology: The Business of Lightening Up

How are the elements of this site controllable. What i mean is should i be using the wp editor to add content (text) and if so how do i give separate classes/ids to specific elements of the page? As far as i can see the wp editor just wraps the whole text in a tag and thats it.

If i want three/four + different elements of a page all with their own separate tags how should i be doing it.

Apologies if this does not make sense but this is pretty much the only thing holding me back using wp, and i have literally looked at a lot of books/tutorials all of which do not really answer my question.