some of my work from the past

Reigner

hey everyone i am just new here and havent used photoshop in a long time, just posting some of my past work to see what people think, mostly signatures which i always put alot of effort into trying to give them as much detail as possible, i was always against premade backgrounds so made all mines from scratch the way it should be done, let me know what you guys think, some i made for other people thats why they have different names:

jaxsig.png

ukshadowssig1.png

reignersig21.png

reignersig17.png

reignersig16.png

reignersig14.png

reignersig9.png

aircap74sig4.png

reignersig7.png

sivirsig3.png

reignersig3.png

Reignersig2.png

Reignersig1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In most of them the text is either out of place or it feels like it shouldn't be in the signature at all.
Some of your signatures your render doesn't blend in that well with your background.
And i feel like most of them are missing a wow factor or some more elements to make the signature more "alive".
Last but not least all of them don't have a stable light source. Making one pointing at your main focal point (render) would make some of these signatures much better.

In most of them the text is either out of place or it feels like it shouldn't be in the signature at all.
Some of your signatures your render doesn't blend in that well with your background.
And i feel like most of them are missing a wow factor or some more elements to make the signature more "alive".
Last but not least all of them don't have a stable light source. Making one pointing at your main focal point (render) would make some of these signatures much better.
always struggled making the text fit in, going to start making some signatures again as its been a long time, do others on here make sigs, no signature of the week competitions?

always struggled making the text fit in, going to start making some signatures again as its been a long time, do others on here make sigs, no signature of the week competitions?
I personally started doing photoshop with signatures i do have a respect for them mainly because of this i have done many in the past and i make some now as well from times to times.
I guess in this forum there are mainly proffesional designers or college students who doesn't really care about the signatures much or they didn't get the chance to learn about that type of art.
Personally i like this forum mainly because you get a constructed critisism more often here. Plus the community seems to be really great .

Back